Microsoft Excel recovery software
Recovery Toolbox for Excel (download) was developed for recovering corrupted Microsoft Excel files. The XLS/XLSX recovery tool allows for fixing many errors in documents:
- We found a problem with some content in FileName.xlsx (xls). Do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust the source of this workbook, Click Yes.
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- Excel found unreadable content in filename.xlsx.
- File format not valid
- Unexpected error
- Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Excel cannot complete this task with the available resources
- Unable to read the file
Key features of Microsoft Excel recovery software:
- Fixing all types of Excel files: *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and*.xlam extension
- Recovers table styles, fonts, worksheets, workbook cell data
- Repairing number formats (except colors that are used in a number format)
- Fix the column width and row height values in a sheet
- Repair all types of formulas, including functions, internal, external, and name references
- Repair cell formatting values (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation and alignment)
- Restore cell colors and border colors
- Read and repair .XLS files of MS Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP
- Open and recover .XLSX files of MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Saving directly to Excel or a new .XLSX file (in this case, a copy of Microsoft Excel installed on the user’s computer is not required)
- Export data into new Excel document directly
Reasons for XLS/XLSX file corruption:
- Virus injection
- Incorrect antivirus cleaning of files (True-False detection)
- Hardware failures
- Power shortages
- USB device is incorrect, unplug
- Microsoft Excel bugs
- Incorrectly working third-party tools with Excel data files
- and others …
How to recover damaged xlsx file of Microsoft Excel?
Please note that in spite of being one of the most sophisticated Microsoft Excel recovery tools on today’s market, Recovery Toolbox for Excel cannot repair the following values or properties of a spreadsheet:
- print settings
- conditional formatting
- data validity
- range, worksheet, and workbook protection
- Asian phonetic blocks
- calculation settings
- sorting settings
- included objects, such as pictures, diagrams, notes, and other
- merged cells
- VBA macros
- password-protected files
- Recovery Toolbox for Excel is a shareware product and distributed under a “Try before you Buy” License. This means that before purchasing the program, a user must download and test its features and try to recover lost information from the corrupt file. The trial version works as a viewer of recovered data. However, the utility cannot export information to Microsoft Excel or save in an XLSX file. This approach allows users to assess the efficiency of Recovery Toolbox for Excel and, only if the program proves to be useful, then purchase a license and take full advantage of its features.
- Our Excel recovery tools are not intended for recovering passwords for worksheets and workbooks.
- If the data are protected with a password or are encrypted, the program will not be able to recover them.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above
The Excel online repair service is available: Excel Online Repair Service