Microsoft Office Excel repair software
How to repair Microsoft Excel worksheets
Recovery Toolbox for Excel
Recovery Toolbox for Excel helps to repair corrupted XLSX Microsoft Excel file.
How to repair an Excel file
The manual for repairing a corrupt Microsoft Excel workbook of any version and size on a PC:
- Download the Recovery Toolbox for Excel here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForExcelInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Excel on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Excel
- Select a corrupt Excel file (*.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and*.xlam extension) on the first page of the tool
- Click Analyze
- Preview the contents of the lists and cells from the repaired Excel file
- Click the Start recovery button and save the recovered content (available only in full version of Recovery Toolbox for Excel) by select:
- Export to Excel – if you want to export the data into a new Excel workbook
- Save to file – if you want to save the data to a new *.xlsx file
How to repair corrupted XLSX file of Microsoft Excel
Recovery Toolbox for Excel is capable of fixing corrupted MS Excel documents of any version.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for Excel:
- Recover cell data in all formats
- Extract entire worksheets and table styles
- Restore number formats
- Repairing fonts in an Excel spreadsheet
- Restore column width and row height parameters in sheets
- Recover all types of formulas
- Fix the cell format parameters in worksheet
- Fixer for cell colors and border colors in sheet
- Restoring bad XLS files of Microsoft Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP
- Opening incorrect XLSX files of Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Fix all types of Excel files, including *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and*.xlam extension
- Viewer corrupted XLSX files
- Save the repaired data as a new .xlsx file
This MS online Excel recovery utility offers best-in-class troubleshooting compared with other tools. Due to the peculiarities of the Excel file format, the program cannot restore several types of data (see software for a full description).
Such messages often pop up when you try to open an Excel document after a serious problem involving data corruption. Repaire helps you to view the content of corrupt Excell files after a virus infection.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
To disable the update request you should uncheck the corresponding option before doing data export in Microsoft Excel:
- Run Microsoft Excel.
- On the main menu select Tools | Options.
- On the Edit tab uncheck the Ask to update automatic links option.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Excel file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Excel: