Microsoft Office Excel repair software
Recovery Toolbox for Excel (download) is capable of fixing corrupted MS Excel documents of any version.
Features of Recovery Toolbox for Excel:
- Recover cell data in all formats
- Extract entire worksheets and table styles
- Restore number formats
- Repairing fonts in an Excel spreadsheet
- Restore column width and row height parameters in sheets
- Recover all types of formulas
- Fix the cell format parameters in worksheet
- Fixer for cell colors and border colors in sheet
- Restoring bad XLS files of Microsoft Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP
- Opening incorrect XLSX files of Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Fix all types of Excel files, including *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and*.xlam extension
- Viewer corrupted XLSX files
- Save the repaired data as a new .xlsx file
Recovery Toolbox for Excel is a powerful .XLS/.XLSX repair tool that enables you to restore lost data from problem documents with these errors:
- Filename.xlsx cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server of the document is stored or may not be responding.
- Unable to read a file?
- Excel cannot complete this task with the available resources
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- Excel found unreadable content in filename.xlsx.
- File format not valid
- Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Unexpected error
How to repair corrupted XLSX file of Microsoft Excel
This MS online Excel recovery utility offers best-in-class troubleshooting compared with other tools. Due to the peculiarities of the Excel file format, the program cannot restore several types of data (see software for a full description).
Such messages often pop up when you try to open an Excel document after a serious problem involving data corruption. Repaire helps you to view the content of corrupt Excell files after a virus infection.
- Our program is not a tool for recovering passwords from worksheets and workbooks.
- If the contents of a damaged XLS(X) file are encrypted or password-protected, the program won’t be able to recover them.
- The trial version allows you to view repaired spreadsheets, but cannot export them to Microsoft Excel or a standalone XLSX file.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above
The Excel online repair service is available here: Excel Online Repair Service