Microsoft Excel recovery software
How to repair a corrupt Excel file
Recovery Toolbox for Excel
Recovery Toolbox for Excel helps to repair corrupted XLSX Microsoft Excel file.
How to recover an Excel file
The instruction for the recovery of damaged Microsoft Excel worksheets on Windows PC:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Excel from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForExcelInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Excel on your computer
- Run Recovery Toolbox for Excel
- Select a corrupt MS Excel file on the first page of the tool
- Click Analyze
- Preview the contents of the worksheets and cells from the Excel file
- Click the Start recovery button and save the recovered content (available only in the full version of Recovery Toolbox for Excel) by selecting:
- Export to Excel – if you want export the data to new workbook
- Save to file – if you want to save the data to a new *.xlsx file
Microsoft Excel Recovery tool
Recovery Toolbox for Excel was developed for recovering corrupted Microsoft Excel files.
Key features of Microsoft Excel recovery software:
- Fixing all types of Excel files: *.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam extension
- Recovers table styles, fonts, worksheets, workbook cell data
- Repairing number formats (except colors that are used in a number format)
- Fix the column width and row height values in a sheet
- Repair all types of formulas, including functions, internal, external, and name references
- Repair cell formatting values (font, number format, line style, fill pattern, text orientation and alignment)
- Restore cell colors and border colors
- Read and repair .XLS files of MS Office 98, 2000, 2003, XP
- Open and recover .XLSX files of MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Saving directly to Excel or a new .XLSX file (in this case, a copy of Microsoft Excel installed on the user's computer is not required)
- Export data into new Excel document directly
Reasons for XLS/XLSX file corruption:
- Virus injection
- Incorrect antivirus cleaning of files (True-False detection)
- Hardware failures
- Power shortages
- USB device is incorrect, unplug
- Microsoft Excel bugs
- Incorrectly working third-party tools with Excel data files
- and others …
How to recover damaged xlsx file of Microsoft Excel
Please note that in spite of being one of the most sophisticated Microsoft Excel recovery tools on today’s market, Recovery Toolbox for Excel cannot repair the following values or properties of a spreadsheet:
- print settings
- conditional formatting
- data validity
- range, worksheet, and workbook protection
- Asian phonetic blocks
- calculation settings
- sorting settings
- included objects, such as pictures, diagrams, notes, and other
- merged cells
- VBA macros
- password-protected files
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
To disable the update request you should uncheck the corresponding option before doing data export in Microsoft Excel:
- Run Microsoft Excel.
- On the main menu select Tools | Options.
- On the Edit tab uncheck the Ask to update automatic links option.
Please select a damaged Microsoft Excel file on first page of repair wizard in Recovery Toolbox for Excel:
Customer's reviews and ratings
Thanks, i recovered my xls file. Goog!
My Excel sheets were restored with all formatting and other data. Need to improve the Excel export speed in tool.
In comparison with other tools for recovering excel docs the tool showed itself as the best. I received fully restored excel files. Very very simple tool.
Recovered the main data, numbers, formulas and formats. Fast! Good price. Very thorough with the security of the online purchase. But did not recover the inserted pictures, but that was most likely what caused the corruption in of the file in the first place. SUMMARY: The recovery screen is pretty much an excel sheet. Very easy to use - intuitive - and quite fast. It only shows the file with the orginal appearence when it recovers it to the Excel sheet. Good value for money if you compare it with the price of other products on the market. Great!